Requesting leave

The Compulsory Education Act permits extra leave for important events such as moving house, attending the wedding of a family member, the death of a family member and wedding or work anniversaries.

Extra leave must be requested in writing. A special form for this is available from the administration office or you can download it here. The completed form can be uploaded using the button below.